- We offer a competitive a base stipend of $11,000 plus travel support for your 12-week summer internship.
- We provide an orientation to help participants navigate their work sites and include an introduction to philanthropy.
- Fellows are placed across the nation at nationally recognized nonprofits, social justice organizations, philanthropic organizations, environmental media outlets, policy think tanks, governmental institutions, and grassroots environmental organizations.
- The partnership with the Environmental Grantmakers Association (EGA) offers networking opportunities with a high-impact network of environmental funders working towards a sustainable world.
- EFP opens the doors to professional development opportunities with environmental professionals at host sites, at the annual Environmental Grantmakers Association Fall Retreat and at the annual New Horizons in Conservation Conference.
- Upon graduating from the program, alums gain access to and help build a robust alumni network of young professionals in the environmental field.
- During and after the program, fellows participate in diversity, equity, and inclusion training in the environmental field.
- As a fellow, you gain access to mentoring, career counseling, and advice on navigating the job market.
- Fellows and alums receive information about jobs and updates about other program alumni.